It's a whole new world for me! Consider this your official, gilt-edged invitation to accompany me to my new website: stacycordery.com. I am very excited about it!
On the new website I will continue to post--and you can continue to read--my blogs. They will all be archived there as well. So this will be my last post from this blogspot address.
And here's some more news: in addition to the stacycordery.com website, I am also--starting now--on Facebook and Twitter. You can find me on Facebook as Stacy Cordery, Author. You can follow me on Twitter @StacyCordery
As we get closer and closer to the publication of Juliette Gordon Low: The Remarkable Founder of the Girl Scouts I will keep you all up to date on where I'll be speaking in the hopes that you'll come join me.
In the meantime, visit me on the new website! Check it out: stacycordery.com
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment